As Sheffield heads into Tier 3 restrictions this weekend, we wanted to take the time to confirm our foodbank guidelines.
Our guidelines have been put together to keep our guests, staff and volunteers safe, and must be adhered to at all times.
1) Please don’t attend foodbank if you have symptoms or have been advised to self isolate. This includes not bringing children with who have been sent home to isolate from school.
2) Please queue in a socially distanced way outside foodbank, and enter one by one, then move away afterwards when you have your food.
3) Please wear a mask to protect yourself and others
4) Our bags are pre-packed, so we are unable to swap items at present.
5) We need 24 hours notice of your referral, no exemptions! Please ask your referrer to contact us on the foodbank number: 0114 3210733 or email [email protected]
Stay safe everyone, and take care of each other
Back to News